Thursday, October 30, 2008

Giving Thanks




For as long as I can remember I have loved paper dolls. When I first saw the Paper Doll cartridge by Cricut I knew I "HAD" to have it! I found the face stamps from Peachy Keen Stamps and instantly fell in love with them.

Here is a 12x12 Scrapbook page I designed for my friends Barb and Lisa at Organized Chaos, my LSS (local Scrapbook store).

I'm bummed at how poor my pictures are turning out these last few posts but it is because I have been shooting the pictures after dark! No matter how much artificial light I use it never seems to be as good as when it is sunny outside. I hope you can enjoy them in spite of that.

: ) Patti

3 comments:

Janice W. said...

Hi Patti,
What a great page! I loved paper dolls too and the clothes they would wear. Happy memories!
:)Janice

Jen said...

Hello Sista! I found you! lol Now to add you to the blogs i stalk! lol How are you? -Jen/pjpants

GiftsByHeidi said...

That is really cute. I have that cartridge but I've never used it!! I'm going to have to break it out!