Monday, March 16, 2009

Spring is in the air


It is 61 degrees right now in northwestern Wisconsin at 3:00 p.m. To those of you who have your little crop pants and flip flops on you might not feel that is so very impressive but to us it is almost a heat wave!!

I saw a pick up truck on the lake yesterday! so we may have a while to go yet LOL but I thought I would post a springy card today. I used paper by American Crafts and a butterfly image by Inkadinkado. I used my favorite glitter Gellyroll pen by Sakura and colored my butterfly softly with some chalk.

Makes me want to break out my Easter bonnet!

Have a happy springy day! Patti

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Patti! I just love your cards and really LOVE when I get one from you! Thanks for your big heart! Love Theresa

Judy said...

Beautiful Patti! I love the paper and the image you used. Spring will be here soon. It's supposed to be 80 degrees here tomorrow - though that is very unusual for this time of year. It won't last, I'm afraid. :*(

Susan said...

Now you have me humming the song about Easter bonnets....LOL! I am sooooo ready for Spring! Cute card Patti.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Patti it is a gorgeous spring card love that image and the colours you have used.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

That's funny! You were warmer than us here in the south yesterday! Lucky girl.
As for your card. That image is so pretty. Your layout is darling. It's such a soft and sweet look. Your card is beautiful.
Don't you just love the sakura gellyroll?!

Suzanne :O ) said...

ooh, that's so soft and pretty! love your layout :D

Anonymous said...

fabulous card! very pretty and i love the touch of aqua

Anonymous said...

Lov this Patti.
It is so prettiful!
~Vicky:)