Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sending Hugs


I have not really been able to create any new cards for the past few weeks. We have been busy with family life and spring planting but my gardens are holding their own and my hubby had a business trip today so I was able to spend a little time playing with paper and blurfing!

Here is a card I made some months ago but I love it : ) I would love to know the maker of this great image. I got this image from a stranger at a retreat and failed to get the name of the company. But I love her! I want to hug her. I bet she'd cover you up with a hug don't you?!? : )

until I can get back to some papercrafting I just thought I'd send a smile or two out to my friends so you do not forget all about me! heeheehee

Have a great evening!

Patti

7 comments:

Judy said...

Hee hee hee! She looks like sombody's "Aunt Something-or-other". You know the ones that pinch your cheeks and leave bright red lipstick all over your face when they kiss you? Actually, I never had an aunt like that, but that's what she made me think of. :) It's nice to see you posting again, even if it is a card you made awhile back.

Thanks for accepting my blog award too and the nice things you said about me and my blog. You know the feeling is mutual. ;)

Hugs,
Judy

Susan said...

It is so good to see you again Patti! I've missed you. I know you and your family have been going through a rough time. I've been thinking about you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. Sure seems like a lot of people have been having a rough time lately cuz my prayer list is long! Cute card .....miss seeing your creativity!

Jessie F said...

What a great card and image Patti! I love it! And I agree, she is very huggable :)

GiftsByHeidi said...

Great card Patti! I love that image too. Definitely made me smile!

Anonymous said...

You're totally unforgetable! I miss you when your gone! It's Great to see you back! As usual . . . your card is precious.It's a real cutie-patooty !!And Yes. It does appear that she would cover you up in hugs. I'd like to get my hands on that one too. If you find out who makes it. please share : )
Have a happy day!

Anonymous said...

Oh and P.S. I got you back : ) I have left something for you now . . on my blog! tee-hee

Hugs,
Lisa

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Patti I wouldn't mind a cuddle from this very happy looking lady even if she did tend to cover you up lol. Love the card

Hugs
Lorraine x