Monday, January 4, 2010

January 2010




I have decided to post my 12x12 calendar pages this year. I love Stampin' Up products and the calendars are no exception. I don't do much "scrapbooking" these days so working on a 12x12 calendar is especially fun! Go see my friend Lisa she will set you up with a calendar : ) you'll be glad you did!!

January is a really busy month in our family. We have several VIPs with special days:

My Dad and his wife will celebrate their 34th wedding anniversary tomorrow, I have one niece, one nephew, two sister-in-laws, six! good friends with birthdays in January, one great niece, Macie Ann, and two very very special kids who both share birthdays on the 16th, Levi who will turn one year old and Katelyn Christine my youngest granddaughter who will turn four.

This year I will put the pictures of only a few special birthday "kids" whose birthday falls within the month so on this page goes, Macie, Levi and Katelyn. : )

Supplies used:

Winter Words and Winter Stripe patterned paper both by EK Success
Purple swirled paper is by Chatterbox
I used some YUMMY! Rub-ons by Heidi Grace (love rub-ons!) and embellished some of them with pearls from Kaiser Kraft

My Cricut got a work out with this "layout". I used "George" for the January font. "A Child's Year" for the skating kids sillouhette, and "Ever After" for the princess crowns.

My ribbon is by American Crafts
Snowflake Cuttlebug embossing folder

Happy Birthday!!!!!

Eileen
Laura Beth
Shirley
Chris P.
Barb H.
Mark
Levi
Katelyn
Macie
Colleen
Joan
Anne B.
Cheryl H.

5 comments:

nermalski said...

Love the calendar in the larger size.
The little crowns on the bdays are adorable.
Wonderful colors,too.
JEss

Jessie said...

Happy New Year Patti! You did a wonderful job on your calendar, can't wait to see the rest of it :)

Janice W. said...

I love seeing your calendar pages! You are off to a great start! Hope to see more of you!

Anonymous said...

Patti .. You're so sweet! Thanks for the plug!! Your calendar page is adorable. And you know I love the crowns/tiara's The papers you've chosen are perfect . Love what you've done.
You always do amazing work! I love seeing your things!!
Big Hugs,
Lisa

Cindy K said...

I'm going to have to get over here more often! I love your January calendar page!
CindyK