Friday, February 5, 2010

New Home


Here are some cards I have made but not previously posted to my blog. Perhaps I posted them to my favorite chat site ISC 's gallery but here they - are new to my blog.

I have my February Calendar page all done (I love it!) but I haven't had the time to get a picture of it. Until I can coordinate my time with the sun : ) (I prefer natural lighting when shooting pictures of my cards) I will take some time to post a few "oldies but goodies" before I post my February calendar page. I hope you will enjoy the cards. I will not take time to post the supplies I used for each card - but if you have any questions about any of the cards please just jot me a comment and I will answer any questions you might have : )

Thanks a bunch and thank you for your comments!

Patti

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the stitching and the paper. it's another super cute card. Looking forward to seeing your February calendar page! I hope you're seeing sun soon! : )

Janice W. said...

I love your polka dot house! So cute!