Tuesday, January 10, 2012

C is for Celebrate

June is one of my favorite months! : ) It's the month of my birthday!! I selected some old Doodlebug papers from my stash.  I really love black and white and hot pink together!  I created the silhouette girl that resembles what I looked like about  FORTY!  years ago (oh my) from the Forever Young Cricut Cartridge.  I intended to highlight only the left side of my calendar with rhinestones but under that big pink rhinestone where the number 28 is supposed to be is a number 29! oops so what "they" say is true:

"There are no mistakes in papercrafting... only opportunities."

I decided to scatter some bling bling around the calendar portion of the layout as well. 

I cut the word "June" using my old pal! Quickutz! it is the Marisa font.

"C is for Celebrate" is an old TAC image.  It is old yet I believe this is the  very first time I have used it! ....so many stamps .... so little time! : )

Patti

No comments: