Saturday, March 15, 2014

Are We There Yet?



Have you ever gone on a "power" road trip vacation that felt like this? Where you had a dozen things to do or relatives to visit!? LOL

I designed this layout for my friend's scrapbook store.  I then made up kits which included all of these elements - cut to size - for her to sell to her customers.   The kits, which I have been adding weekly to her store for the past couple of months are being very well received and I'm having a blast doing them for her! : )  She has authorized me to select any supplies from her shelves that I want! How fun is that? 

Barb is very generous! these kits are being sold for just $4.50 each - and not only does this kit include everything her customers need to make this exact layout it also includes a whole sheet of "Self-adhesive Diecut Stickers" which alone retail for $1.99.  I only used about 5% of the sticker sheet on this layout so if the buyer copied my page exactly they would have about 95% of the whole sticker sheet left over for use on their complimentary pages and or future projects!!

I thought this little page turned out cute.  Made me think of some of the "power" vacations I took when I was younger where you try to cover a lot of territory and see a lot of rellies before needing to be back to work. (Glad THOSE days are over! LOL) )

Monday is St. Patrick's Day and the day I selected to draw a name for THIS CARD.  Please read how you could be entered in the drawing to win.

Thank you for looking,  Have a great day!

Patti

Supplies:
Patterned Paper  "Ready, Set, Go! - Race Day Fiskars Li'l Davis Designs
Solid papers by Core'dinatiions
Red arrow and "Are we there yet" cut on the Cricut using "Going Places" cartridge
Hand cut Banner
"Caution" tape is Washi tape from JoAnn Etc.
all the rest of the embellishments are stickers from Reminisce called "Road Signs"

3 comments:

Carole Z said...

Hi Patti, this is a fab layout! Yes we have done road trips like this..all of the across California or parts of Italy ..and our latest just last year! We stopped over in 9 places between San Francisco and San Diego, visiting numerous relatives and friends along the way..hectic but fabulous! Hugs, Carole Z XX

Peanut said...

wow! This LO is just screaming .. nay, screeching ... FUN!!! Love the bright bold colours. I just love to see how you bring different elements together. Unlimited access in craft store sounds like a dream come true!
hugs, Asha

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I love this layout!! Would be a perfect style for my son!!! The colors are fantastic too! :)